Monday, April 26, 2010

here's mine, how about yours?

as a getbackintotheswingofthingsandreintroducemyself here's a few q+a's via smile and wave. enjoy and i'd love it if you answered them as well :)

1. When do you feel happiest?
anytime i stop and realize how many things i have in my life that i am truly thankful for.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
bubble baths - my favorite!

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
i'll have to think on that one but my first instinct says internally

4. What do you do for fun?
this will sound horrible, but i looooooooove watching ™ squirm. i like playing jokes on him, putting him in situations he's not comfortable in and sometimes just dancing crazy and watching his reaction.

5. What intimidates you?
cool people. the unknown. having no control over the unknown. 

6. What is something you're proud of?
the people i have chosen to surround myself with. i must be a really good judge of character because i am constantly impressed by the people in my life. old and new, they are all amazing.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ go a day without missing my family. three hours isn't far but its far enough to miss out on soccer games, golf tournaments and of course el pueblito.

8. Favorite vacation spot.
hopetown, bahamas. san franciscio, ca. new orleans, la.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
eight. but when ™gets home it will be a 10.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________ i have a tendency to get very obsessed with something then lose interest five minutes later. i have trouble making decisions, especially when food is involved. oh, and i treat my dog like my child. what? she is!

love, ashley

2 comments:

christin lynn said...

yay! welcome back!!

Simply Sweet Photography said...

1. When do you feel happiest?
When I see my kids being nice to each other, sharing, hugging/kissing, cuddling.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
I can mentally block out just about anything. I take several breaks from reality during the day by just blocking every one and every thing out. I also have my ipod playing almost all day long. Oh, and I have a drink when I make dinner. :)

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I am motivated by others...much too chicken to convince myself to do something.

4. What do you do for fun?
I have at least one dance party a day with the kids.

5. What intimidates you?
Talking to strangers or in front of a group of people.

6. What is something you're proud of?
I am proud of myself for going back to school...and will hopefully be proud of myself when I pass my boards!

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ make up my own mind. Seriously. If no one else is around, I actually ask Brooklyn to help me decide on things.

8. Favorite vacation spot.
Grand Lake. Jamaica.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
9 only because yesterday was my birthday and that was a total 10. The day after your birthday is kinda lame.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________ I am impatient and I procrastinate. I know, they don't sound like the go together, but that's just how I am. Oh, and I'm always late. If I have 30 minutes or 3 hours to get ready, I need every minute.